Boyhood Home of President Woodrow Wilson to Reopen for Limited Tours Friday June 26th, 2020
$5/adults, $4/seniors, $3/students K-12
Historic Augusta, Inc. is pleased to announce the reopening of the Boyhood Home of President Woodrow Wilson beginning Friday June 26th, , 2020. This National Historic Landmark has been closed since March as a result of the ongoing health pandemic.
Guided tours will be offered by appointment only on Fridays between the hours of 10:00am and 4:00pm. Tours will begin on the hour with the last tour beginning at 4:00pm.
For the health and safety of our staff and guests and to be in compliance with current local, state, and national public health policies, the following procedures must be followed.
- Guests must make a reservation for a guided tour for a selected date at a selected time. Reservations can be made by calling Historic Augusta as (706) 722-9828. We may not be able to accommodate walk-up patrons; walk up patrons must call (706) 722-9828 to make a reservation for the next available tour.
- Guests must pre-pay for their tour to secure the reservation at the time of scheduling. Only credit cards will be accepted as a form of payment.
- Each guided tour is limited to 6 total guests in their party. These guests should have a known relationship to one another, either family or friends.
- Guests must bring their own facial covering (mask or scarf) and the facial covering must be worn for the duration of the tour.
- Guests will call (706) 722-9828 upon arrival to alert the tour guide. All tours will begin in front of the Boyhood Home of President Wilson located at 419 7th Parking is provided for guests in the adjacent lot at Historic Augusta.
- Guests are not permitted to touch any surface in the museum other than the staircase railing for safety. Hand sanitizer will be provided to guests while in the house.
We appreciate your support of Historic Augusta and the Boyhood Home of President Woodrow Wilson. We thank you for your willingness to abide by our new policies to ensure the museum is operated safely and enjoyed by all who visit.
The Woodrow Wilson Boyhood Home, a National Historic Landmark, is located at 419 7th St. within the boundaries of the Augusta Downtown Historic District.
The Boyhood Home of President Woodrow Wilson serves as a house museum depicting the life of the 28th President as a boy growing up in Georgia during the Civil War and Reconstruction. As the oldest Presidential residence in the state, it will serve as an educational facility and a historic attraction for the City of Augusta, the State of Georgia and the Nation. Learn more >